Winter is, of course, about half over – so I’m just now getting around to posting a list of things to do. Sounds about right. I can’t bring myself to let the season go by without trying to squeeze every bit of fun I can out of it, though; it’s the curse of a maximizer. Here’s what I’m thinking for the rest of the winter. Nothing too unattainable…
- Get in a winter hike or two when the weather is mild enough for the kiddos in their backpacks.
- Whittle down my library stack.
- Drink lots of tea!
- Finish unpacking the bedroom and dining room, and once there are no boxes left in the living spaces, start tackling the basement.
- Spend some time in Barchester – both Trollope’s and Thirkell’s versions.
- Run the Pacers First Down 5K and Combine (preferably trained).
- Finish my 2016 family yearbook and order it when there’s a 50% off sale, then get started on other family yearbooks.
- Plan and book summer 2017 travel.
- Light candles often.
- Take the kids to Wegmans Wonderplace at the American History Museum.
I think that’s a good list! Plenty on there to keep me busy until the trees burst into bloom and the days warm up for the season.
What are you up to this winter?